Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Digital Footprints

I knew some of the information about how we leave cookies on the computer we use when we search and everything but i didn't know how much company's for jobs are starting to look into them. We need to start finding more ways to be able to privately browse and keep our information way from people we don't want having it. When i go home today i'm going to delete my cookies and start using the private browsing option. To find out that the footprints we leave behind are bigger than what i have already known about is a big reality check for me and soon my parents. I'm glad we have found some ways at least to start protecting our information that is left behind on our computers. But we need to find out more ways to cover everything we don't want out there for others to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment